Sunday 3 July 2011

On Our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY : For Him



Well friends...I am back to my blog after a long hiatus and nothing more special to start on than my first wedding anniversary.
Yah...its been 1year that we are married but it seems like yesterday we tied knots :)
Its still so fresh and so full with love and happiness....

I wish everyone is blessed with a husband like my darling 
With his love I feel strong,
With his love I can face each day with courage,
With his love I am never alone,
With his love I see the beauty in life,
With his love I feel complete and whole,
With his love I know there is nothing else I need in life

I love him alot and cant do anything to thank him for all the happiness he has filled in my life....
Well this poem is a small token of love from a wife to her loving husband :)

Our wedding anniversary brings to mind
The happiness and joy you’ve brought to me,
Sweet memories--the laughter and the tears,
Devoted love you give abundantly.


The place I want to be is close to you;
There’s ecstasy and peace in your embrace.
I know that I can cope with what life brings,
As long as I wake up to see your face.


You’re all I ever wanted, and much more.
I look at you and I still get a thrill.
Our marriage is the best thing in my life;
I love you deeply, madly, and I always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3