Thursday 28 July 2011

Rain Rain DON'T Go Away :)

hey buddies.....

RAIN is something that makes me smile :) 2day I woke up to the sound of rain drops...
The weather 2day @Kuala Lumpur is soooooooo romantic...Yeah n I am alone :( Missing my hubby badly...
No he is not out of town...He s been to work :P

Just relaxing in the balcony and watching the rain gives an awesome feeling...I feels as if nature is showering love and happiness for us.

It reminds me of a poem ....

Rain rain DON'T go away,
Don't leave me alone 2day,
Happy Appy want 2drench,
Rain rain come again :)

Hope u all have a rocking weekend...
Have fun coz u totally worth it :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Love rain too, its smell and freshness. Just a happy moment when I can sit down and listen to its perfect and melodious sound. Think we will have some soon here.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3