Friday 12 August 2011

Self Esteem

Self-esteem isn't raving about how great you are. It's more like knowing that you're worth a lot.Priceless. It's not about thinking you're perfect,because nobody is, but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.Good self-esteem is important because it helps you to hold your head high and feel proud of yourself and what you can do. It gives you the courage to try new things and the power to believe in yourself. It lets you respect yourself.
All my life, I have had some bitter experiences.Life wasn't fair to me.I have had situations where I was all alone struggling to live.There were times I cried, I got hurt badly, I fell.But one day I got up.I understood one thing that this is MY LIFE and no ones comment going to affect it.Its actually not others but its me who is the creator or destructor of my life.And trust me guys that was the time when my confidence level just went high !!!!!! And today I am a happy woman.Leading a happy peaceful life.
People can comment on your looks, your character, but remember one thing you are the only one who can judge yourself.If you feel you are beautiful then you are...no matter what others say.Its you who can decide about your life.So rather than wasting your time thinking about them, just get up and face the world with confidence.You have it in you, its just that you need to explore it.
People still say many things but it just doesnt affect me at all.Coz I know one thing, people who say behind you are always BEHIND YOU and can never match your steps.So its worthless wasting anytime thinking about them.
Its your life and life is beautiful.Happiness, Problems, Smiles, Tears..these are the spices of life....Live life to the fullest....
Love yourself coz You totally worth it :)


2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3