Monday 7 November 2011

Vacation Calling...PHUKET

hey guys,
My hubby's annual leave starts from tomorrow and I am super excited as we will be together and get some amazing time to spend with each other which is indeed very important for a relationship.

Well we have planned for a few trips and it starts tomorrow.We are flying to Phuket for 5days.I am really looking forward to this tour as I have heard a lot of positive stuffs about this island.And as my experience in Langkawi Islands was awesome, I am pretty sure I am gonna enjoy this trip as well.I am looking forward to some great sightseeing, yummy thai food and ofcourse lots of romantic time with my darling :)

I will update you guys after returning from there.

Till then
Adios and keep it stylish
mmmwwwaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3