Monday 9 January 2012

2011 Favorites

Well guys as promised, I am here with my 2011 Favorites
  • My Favorite Hair care Product

Matrix Smoothing Serum



  • My Favorite Moisturiser


Lotus rejuvina Protective Lotion

  • My Favorite Night Cream




  • My Favorite Scrub
See the Complete Review here 


  • My Favorite Lipbalm


  • My Favorite Foundation





  • My Favorite Lipstick : Its quite a difficult section for me.So to see the full list click ME


Revlon Lipcolor in Love that Red


  • My Favorite Blush


In2it  Sheer shimmer blush in PeachPearl


  • My Favorite Eyeshadow Palette


Elianto :)



  • My Favorite Mascara



  • Favorite Look of the Year


Subtle Eyes and Bright Lips
See my FOTDs here 



Now for some non beauty stuffs

  • Favorite Book


Read the Review here 


  • Favorite Holiday Destination


Phuket Trip :) Night LifePhi phi and James Bond Island

So guys these were my 2011 favorites.What were yours ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3