Wednesday 28 March 2012

RIMMEL LIPSTICK in CUTTING EDGE

I have been addicted to Lipsticks lately.I am a huge fan of drugstore lipsticks.
Rimmel is one of my favourite brand in lipsticks.I recently bought the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade #120 Cutting Edge 


My Verdict:

  • Yummy fragrance.Sometimes I literally get an urge to bite it :P
  • Its indeed LONG LASTING.Stays more than 7-8hours.
  • Color is lovely.Beautiful dark berry shade looks amazing for any skin tone.
  • The only down side is sometimes when my lips are not moisturised enough, the lipstick tends to get a bit dry.So I suggest to apply a good lip balm before applying this lipstick or top it up with a transparent gloss. 




I am surely going to try other shades from this range.
Do let me know which is your favourite shade of lipstick????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3