Monday 19 March 2012

Spring/Summer Look inspired by Kelly Clarkson's Stronger

hey guys
I am really excited these days coz my pimples are going down slowly.Recently I broke out like crazy because of PCOS(hormonal imbalance).But its good that my skin is recovering slowly.
Anyways today I was watching Kelly Clarkson's music video Stronger  and the look she was carrying reminded me of spring and summer.So I recreated the look for you guys.
Its quite wearable.
I have used my IN2IT  cosmetics duo eyeshadows for this look.
I hope you guys like it :)
This pretty emerald color from IN2IT sheer eyecolor in MARINE all over the lid

This bronze color from IN2IT  sheer eyecolor in CARNABY in the crease and outter V



Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in Hooked on Pink

Daiso Blush Highlighter Duo


And now for some fun and effects :)




Love 
Appy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3