Tuesday 29 May 2012

FOTD : Blue and Orange Look

Well my beauties, Orange is something that I can never pull of !!! Its something I love to wear but dont feel comfortable....But today I thought of breaking my own limits and go for an Orange look :)


For this look, pull out your Blue and Orange eyeshadows and lets get started !!!


HOW I DID IT ???
  • Prime your eyes
  • Apply a Orange shade in the crease and outer V and blend it well
  • Apply a light Beige color all over the lid.
  • Now take a Navy Blue shade and draw a wing in the outer part of upper lash line.
  • Line the lower lash line with a Blue eye pencil.
  • Apply a peachy lipstick to go with this look.I applied Silkygirl Lipstick in SUNNY
Hope you guys like it...
Stay beautiful coz you totally worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3