Saturday 26 May 2012

My Take Time: Silkygirl Duo Eyeshadow

Silky girl products are the very first makeup products I bought in Malaysia. I am totally a fan of them since then.I own a ton of Silkygirl lipsticks, eyeshadows, eye pencils, blushes....

I have been using Silkygirl Duo Eyeshadows, ever since I have started doing makeup !!!I have done a ton of looks using these duos.These comes in amazing dual shades which compliment each other perfectly.
You can totally get a complete eye makeup look with any of these duos.It really helps when you are in a rush and you have no time to sit and mix n match colors.

My Lovely Babies...aren't they cute :)


YIN & YANG


FLUSHED MAPLE


MOCHA LATTE


GLAMOUR BABE


COOL CHIC

What It Claims
Eye-mazing eye colors to liven up your eyes. Comes in an array of matte, shimmering or glittery finish. Shades go from earthy and pastel to vibrant hues. Ultra-fine texture for a super smooth application.

My Verdict
After using it for over an year, I can say......
  • Its highly pigmented
  • Very smooth and glides on easily
  • Creamy Texture
  • Shades complement each other perfectly
  • Each Duo gives a complete eye make up look
  • Compact casing makes it easy to travel with
  • Gorgeous shades and finish
  • Have great stay on power(Experimented for 10hrs)
  • Comes in a wide range of shades starting from subtle to funky, matte to shimmer.
  • Easily available locally (Watsons, Guardian,etc...)
  • Cheap :) hehehe
It is definitely a CATCH IT for me.And I am definitely going to purchase other duos.

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.
Do share your views about this product and do suggest me your favourite shade.

Love
Appy


2 comments:

  1. yin&yang is my 1st Silkygirl e/s since 2007 but too bad it was stolen.T___T now, i'm still have a copper dust(gold&brown) & cool chic. but i don't use anymore. 5 yrs err..still can use or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Sad to hear abt that stolen thing....
      You can use ur eyeshadows as long as its in good condition and ur skin accepts it...
      Thanks alot for ur support dearie...
      Appy :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3