Monday 4 June 2012

FOTD : Teal and Blue Summer/Spring Look

hello my gorgeous !!!
Here is yet another SUMMER LOOK for you guys....I love to wear bright eyeshadows  in Summers/Springs.
This look is quite simple and wearable.



So lets get started ....




  • Prime your eyes
  • Apply a teal color base all over your lid. I used the teal color from In2It eyeshadow duo in MARINE
  • Top the base with a teal color eyeshadow.I have used Elianto Pearl Shine Shadow in NILE GREEN
  • Now take a small brush and apply the same teal color on the lower lash line.
  • Next take a blue color eyeshadow and apply it on the outer V of the eyes and blend it with the teal. I have used Elianto Vibrant Shadow in MAYA BLUE
  • Now take a small brush and apply this blue shade on the outer part of the lower lash line and blend with the teal.
  • Next for the crease, take a golden brown shadow in a fluffy brush and blend it on the crease. I have used Elianto Shadow in SUNLIGHT COPPER  
  • Now line the eyes and apply few quotes of mascara.
  • End this look with a peachy blush and rose lips.
Thanks for reading !!!
Love 
Appy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3