Sunday 10 June 2012

FOTD : Vampy Look

Hi Gorgeous !!! Seductive eyes with bold lips is the theme for today's look.


For this I used my latest DAISO eyeshadow palette and Silkygirl Lipstick in VAMP
For this look, Eyes are neutral with a slight smokey effect.




HOW TO GET THIS SMOKEY EYES
I used DAISO EYESHADOW PALETTE
  • Prime your eyes.
  • Apply a BRONZE shade all over the lid.
  • Now on the outer V, apply a DARK BROWN shade and blend it well on the crease. Try to build the intensity on the outer V.Extend it till the brow bone.
  • Apply a cat eyeliner on the upper lash line.
  • Apply a black liner on the lower lash line and apply few coats of mascara.
  • Your smokey eyes are done.
The main attraction of this look is the Vampy bold Lips.


I used SILKYGIRL LIPSTICK in VAMP

This look is quite simple yet glamorous.
Hope you like it !!!

4 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3