Sunday 22 July 2012

Balmology : The FRAT BOY blush Review

hey beauties !!!As you know from my earlier raves, I am really in love with The Balm products. I have reviews THE CABANA BOY blush here HOT MAMA blush here
Today I am going to write about a new addition to my The Balm family,  FRAT BOY blush.


PACKAGING and AVAILABILITY
  • Who else can make such cute packaging like theBalm. Ahh I love it.
  • It comes with a decent size mirror.But no brush.Seriously, I dont care abt the brush coz anyhow I never use the brushes which comes with the blush.
  • Its retails for rm 65 at SASA.
MY VERDICT 


  • Its a beautiful peach shade.
  • Its not shimmery but it gives a nice golden sheen.The sheen ain't so obvious.
  • The shade is perfect summer day time blush.
  • Its highly pigmented so a slight tap of brush is enough.
  • It has a smooth texture which is not powdery and blends easily.
  • The balm claims that it is a good lid color as well which is definitely a cherry on the cake :)
Couldn't find a better lighting :(


Well its a HIT HIT HIT for me :) And I am totally in love with the FRAT BOY ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3