Monday 2 July 2012

FOTD : Look Inspired by Katy Perry's Wide Awake

hello gorgeous
I am a fan of Katy Perry and always look forward to her new music video release.
I was watching the new music video from Katy Perry WIDE AWAKE.There she had two looks, One a Vampy look and the other very subtle.
I wanted to recreate the Vamp look with brown smokey eyes with bold lips.

So here it is....





HOW I DID !!!





  • Prime your eyes.
For this look I used the Silkygirl Limited Edition Eyeshadow palette in DOWN TO EARTH.
See Review here
  • Take a shimmery BROWN shadow and apply it all over the lid.
  • Now take a BRONZE shadow and apply it on the outer half of the lid and blend it well with the BROWN.
  • Take a crease brush and grab some MATTE BROWN shade and apply it on the crease creating a nice gradient effect by blending.
  • Now take an angled brush and apply the same MATTE BROWN on the lower lash line.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply few coats of mascara and your eyes are done.
  • For the LIPS,Katy had really dark lips.
remember before applying any lipcolor dont forget to MOISTURISE your lips.See my tips on LIPCARE here
  • I basically applied my Maybelline Lipcolor in SUMMER SUNSET

I hope you guys like it....Thanks for reading !!!

1 comment:

  1. you look too gorgeous, Arpita! and the lipstick looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3