Sunday 1 July 2012

My Take Time : Essence Cosmetics Matt Bronzer Review

hey Gorgeous....
I am quite iffy when it comes to Bronzers !!! They either makes me look muddy or shimmery.So I was in a hunt for a matt bronzer.And finally I got my hands on the ESSENCE COSMETICS BRONZING COMPACT POWDER in LOVE TO BE MATT



What It Says
Silky smooth powder for a matt and tanned finish.


My Verdict
After using it for over a month, I can say...
  • It gives me a nice tanned glow without making my face look muddy.
  • Its not very highly pigmented and so no fear of getting a over bronzed face.
  • The smooth texture makes it easy to blend.
  • When I wear a shimmery eyes, this matt bronzer matify the over all look of my face.
  • The packaging is quite plasticy and cheap looking.
  • As it is quite bulky, it may not be the best one to travel with.
  • Over all it serves my purpose of a matt bronzer.
Hope you can see the sheer tanned glow on my cheek

It is definitely a CATCH IT for me.

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.
Thanks for reading :) 

5 comments:

  1. nice review can it be used for contouring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks....It can be used for contouring for lighter and medium skin tone....For darker skin tone I think it may not work.

      Delete
  2. Hey Sara thanks following....I m following u too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, may I know where to get this?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from any drugstore which has Essence cosmetics products...
      If you are from Kuala Lumpur, you can find it also at COCI COCI outlets in Midvalley and Bukit Bintang....

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3