Sunday 26 August 2012

Swatch It : Revlon Lipstick in BALI BROWN

hey beauties...

I am totally a Lipstick person. I love to wear lipsticks both nude shades and bright bold shades. I am constantly n hunt for lipsticks.
Recently while digging through my lipstick stash, I came across my Revlon Lipstick in BALI BROWN. This was there with me from quite a long time but was neglected :( Poor thing !!!

Now that I have found it, I am using it religiously. Its CREAMY, PIGMENTED and AFFORDABLE.

Here it is !!!






This lip color will probably suit any skin tone. Do look out for it ladies. 
So what's your current fav shade of lip color !!!


5 comments:

  1. ooh!lovely color. i'm brown-ish peach/brown-ish pink/natural/nude lipstick person. haha.. if i'm looking or wanna buy lipstick, definitely i'm pick the colors above. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it is gorgeous on your lippies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang Swatch It : Revlon Lipstick in BALI BROWN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3