Monday 17 December 2012

Elianto Eyeshadow Collection : Pearl Shine Shadows

hey beauties... If you are a reader of my blog from past years you must be knowing that I am obsessed with Elianto eyeshadows. They are affordable and of great quality. They are available with a variety of shades and texture. Elianto eyeshadows are classified into various categories depending on their texture and finish.

My Lovely Colours from Elianto

Today I am going to share with you the PEARL SHINE SHADOWS from my Elianto Collection.

As the name suggest, these eyeshadows have a Pearly finish. It is not over the top shimmery but gives a nice sheen on your eyes. Its smooth and easy to blend.

SWATCH TIME









I hope you guys like my Pearl Shine shadow collection and I hope it did helped you. Do comment below and let me know your fav shade from this range. I will see you guys later with another collection. Till then stay gorgeous coz you totally worth it !!!


6 comments:

  1. violet is so pretty! you have awesome collection..cant wait to see rest of the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome collection u got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parrot green looks great. They all look super pigmented. You use these alot in your makeup looks :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Marib... I love their pigmentation n texture... :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3