Saturday 20 July 2013

Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick in Shade No. 356 : Review and Swatch

hey beauties... How are you all doing??? Yayyy finally I got my hands on Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick in Shade No. 356, which I was hunting from quite a long time now.




Its a pretty Fuchia shade. It suits all skin tone and brighten up your look.
Its such a happy color. I get a mood lift whenever I wear it.

MY VERDICT


  • This shade is a pretty Fuchia/ Reddish Pink shade. It looks lovely and suits almost all skin tone.
  • The texture is very smooth,creamy and the lipstick glides on easily on lips
  • Has a stay on power of 3-4hours, which is not that bad. After 4hours it leaves a stain though not that strongly pigmented.
  • Shade does not bleed
  • Love the finish as it doesnt settle on the fine lines on my lips.
  • Well Pigmented.
  • Affordable. Retails at Rs 225/-
  • Easily available in India
I am quite impress with this range of lipsticks and looking forward to try some more shades as I am a sucker for lipsticks.
Do comment below and suggest me your fav shade from this range.


6 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3