Thursday 11 July 2013

Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick in Shade 130 - Review and Swatches

hey beauties.... I am on a go to collect Lakme Enrich Satin Lipsticks. The first one I bought was Shade No.- 357. See review and swatches here. I was quite impressed by this range of lipcolors. So I decided to get another one.


PACKAGING, AVAILABILITY and PRICE

  • Lakme Enrich Satin lipsticks comes in a Dark Maroon Packaging. Its kind of bulky. But I really dont mind.
  • Its available for Rs 225 at all Lakme Outlets.
MY VERDICT


  • This shade is a pretty Dark Maroon shade. It looks lovely and suits almost all skin tone.
  • The texture is very smooth,creamy and the lipstick glides on easily on lips
  • Has a stay on power of 3-4hours, which is not that bad. After 4hours it leaves a stain though not that strongly pigmented.
  • Shade does not bleed
  • Love the finish as it doesnt settle on the fine lines on my lips.
  • Well Pigmented.
  • Affordable
  • Easily available in India
I am quite impress with this range of lipsticks and looking forward to try some more shades as I am a sucker for lipsticks.
Do comment bellow and suggest me your fav shade from this range.



4 comments:

  1. I like this range from lakme. they are affordable and so many colors to choose from. I like the shade, its lovely.Nice review Arpita.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3