Monday 30 September 2013

MUA The Artiste Collection Palette : Swatches and Review

hey beauties...I am a fan of MUA eyeshadows. I have been using MUA Glamour Nights Palette from quite a long time now and I fall for it more n more. See my review here
Recently I hauled a few items from Jabong.com and in that I bought the Artiste Collection Palette from MUA.

The palette is sleek and sturdy, identical to the rest of MUA palettes, except the pans are rectangular. The eye shadows are engraved with a marble effect

The back of the palette shows the eyeshadows and face products with names. As a beauty blogger I am a fan of products with names. Its so much easy to refer

This "Multi-Use Palette" comes with six marbled eye shadows, two blushers, a highlighter and a bronzer
SWATCH TIME
EYESHADOW

PISTACHIO : is a lovely light aqua shade.It has a frosty finish and the pigmentation is good with a primer. This looks absolutely stunning in the inner corners of the eye.
MOCHA is my favorite highlighter shade for browbone/inner corner. I see it as an ideal entire lid shade as well.
ICE is a pretty Icy blue shade.Buttery soft Frosty finish
GRAPE is a lovely well Grape shade (Dark Purple) with a shiny effect.

EYESHADOW

CHOCOLATE  is a lovely peachy brown shade.It has a frosty finish and the pigmentation is not as dark as it looks in the pan
COOKIE is the only Matte Brown shade which I see using to define the crease


PINK SPARKLE is almost matte lovely Pink blusher
while PRIMROSE is more on to Peach side.
BRONZED is an awesome contour shade
SHIMMER KISS is a lovely highlight that gives a natural glow

FIRST IMPRESSION
  • Nice sleek travel friendly packaging.
  • Has a complete collection of eyeshadow, blusher, bronzer and highlighter. Again great for travel
  • Very versatile shades. Can be used to create night look, natural look as well as colorful look
  • Good pigmentation and texture
  • I got it without any shipping charges so its another plus for me :)

Overall a steal for me. I am going to use this palette for many of my future looks for sure.So keep an eye on my blog :)


1 comment:

  1. wow..grgs palette n lovely shades <3

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/nail-polish-aqua-shimmer-and-lolita.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3