Friday 4 October 2013

Maybelline Colorsensational Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT4

hey beauties
I have been into Bright lipstick these days. And my second obsession these days are Matte lipcolors. Well Bold Bright and Matte, this calls for Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick. While going through the shades I was gravitated towards The shade MAT4


PACKAGING,PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  • It has a bold bright outer casing which is the only thing I love about the packaging coz I dont like the typical bulky packaging Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks have.
  • It retails for 375rs in all maybelline counters. You can get it online via http://www.jabong.com

SWATCH TIME
Maybelline Colorsensational Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT4 is a Bold Orange based Red. Its bright and suits all skin tones.

VERDICT
  • Very pretty shade that brightens up your look
  • Matte but not drying at all. However you should always apply a lip balm underneath any lip product
  • Smooth and creamy texture
  • Very pigmented
  • Has a beautiful Matte finish
  • Has a pretty good range of shades
  • Affordable
  • Easily available
I am totally in love with Maybelline Colorsensational Bold Matte Lipstick. Do comment below and share your favorite shade.



6 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3