Monday 9 March 2015

Everyday Makeup Look for Specs/ Glass Wearers

hey beauties....
Here's Appy with another post. I dont believe I am finally back on track and trying to blog quite often now. *Pat Pat on My back *
So today's post is basically a Makeup tutorial. Its an everyday Makep Look for Glass Wearers. This look was requested by my reader and my little sis Amrita. She wanted me to do a fuss free easy look which she can wear within no time.
But before going to the tutorial, I want to share with you guys some tips for glass wearers...



  1. There's a myth that our eyes get hidden behind the glasses and so we can skip eye makeup. But no !! With your glasses your eyes get that extra focus. So a dull eye can be easily seen through your glasses.
  2. Next is before doing an eye makeup, first groom your eye brows. Eyebrows frame the face. See my review on Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit here
  3. Try to brighten up your eyes as much as possible. You can do this easily by highlighting the inner corner of the eyes.
  4. Focus on opening up your eyes. You can do this by applying a black Mascara/ False lashes. You can also use a White liner on the water line. Read my review on Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Mascara here
Ok so these were few of my tips. Now lets get into the tutorial !!!


  • Before going into the eye makeup, shape your brows. Fill in the spaces and groom it well.
  • Next take a SHIMMERY/ CHAMPAGNE shade and apply it all over the lid.
  • Highlight the inner corner of the eye with this same shade. This will brighten up your eyes instantly.
  • Next take a DARK BROWN shade and apply it onto the outer V blending it along the crease.
  • Now take a WHITE eye liner pencil and apply it on the water line. This will open up your eyes.
  • Line the upper lash line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply loads of MASCARA.

  • And yup your eyes are done.

Next for the lips you can team this look with any lip color. I added a Bright PINK lips. For the blush, I used a ROSY shade.


Now for the Products : 


This completes the look. Hope it helped my sister and other glass wearers to brighten up their eyes.
Do comment below and let me know if you want me to do any particular look and kind of posts.
I will see you guys in my next post, till then stay gorgeous, cause you totally worth it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3