Wednesday 11 March 2015

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink Review

hey beauties.... Here's Appy again with another Wet 'n' Wild rave !!! I have already posted about Wet n Wild  Mega glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink here and Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy here.
Well I told you there's more Wet 'n' Wild coming up. Today its Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink




    PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY


    • The packaging is simple no fuss compact with a transparent lid with the name of the shade on it.
    • Its not quite sturdy I would say. But hey, for the price you are paying its great.
    • It retails for RM 24.90 at almost all SASA counters. Steal Steal !!! Sadly, its not yet available in India but you can order it from LUXOLA
    SWATCH TIME


      Pearlescent Pink is a beautiful Peachy Pink with subtle Gold shimmers. It gives your cheeks a healthy glow.


    MY VERDICT 
    • Lovely Peachy Pink shade with Golden shimmer in it.
    • Works as a BLUSH cum HIGHLIGHTER
    • Shimmers aren't overly chunky.Its subtle gold shimmers.
    • Gives a nice glow to the cheeks.
    • Said to be a dupe of NARS orgasm.But I don't own it so cant say how close the similarities are !!
    • Awesome pigmentation
    • Stay on for a good 4hours on my skin.
    • Affordable
    • Only Nah for me is the flimsy packaging.
    If you love Nice subtle blush with a bit of glitzy glam, go for it. Trust me you gonna love it.
    It's a YES for me :)
    Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from this range. If you have reviewed Wet n WIld Color Icon blush, then you can also leave links to your blog. I would love to read.
    See you guys in my next post.Till then enjoy life to the fullest, cause you totally worth it !!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
    Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3