Monday 6 April 2015

SAVEE BEAUTY EYESHADOWS Review and Swatch

hey beauties...
Today's post is about this brand which is super affordable. By super affordable I mean RM 2 !!!! Yes :)

When we see a product that cheap, we think its of bad quality. But I was surprised on how great quality these products are.
I have been introduced SAVEE BEAUTY by my husband. Read here to find out how
I used their eyeshadows ones and there was no turning back. I fell for it immediately.
I did a makeup look earlier using Savee Beauty eyeshadows, See here

I wanted to do a post about this brand but some how didn't. But this last month I was all over Savee Beauty eyeshadows. So finally I decided to let my readers know about this super affordable shadows which are of great quality.


Its a MATTE YELLOW shade

Its a PARROT GREEN shade with a SHEEN 

Its a RED shade with GOLDEN SHMMERS

Its a PINKISH PURPLE shade with SILVER SHIMMERS

Its a DARK PURPLE with PINK undertones and SILVER shimmers

Its a BLUE with SILVER SPARKLES

Its a GREY with SILVER shimmers

Its a MATTE MINTY- ALMOST WHITE shade
MY VERDICT

  • Super affordable i.e. RM 2 only
  • Superb Pigmentation
  • Stays on for long hours with a primer underneath
  • No fall out whatsoever
  • The Matte Minty shade is a bit chalky
  • Availability is a major issue. However I got mine from SUNGAI WANG PLAZA, Kuala Lumpur.

I hope you guys found this post informative.
Do let me know whether you have tried any product from this brand.

I will see you guys with a new post in a new day, till then shine bright cause you totally worth it !!!


4 comments:

  1. Rm 2 what! That's so worth it!

    Following you btw~
    www.theisabellee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes !! And surprisingly it's of great quality. Do try :) also their face masks really cool :)
      Me following you too :)

      Delete
  2. It only cost rm2 for each of this? currently searching for makeup products for myself..
    where can i get this dear?
    i am following u ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharynn...yes it's affordable and of grt quality. you can get them at Sungai Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur. Third floor.

      Thanks for following :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3