Thursday 2 April 2015

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in SPOTLIGHT RED Swatch

hey beauties....
When I go out for makeup shopping, then 99.99% chances are there that I pick a Lipstick. I always say this and I am not ashamed to say it again and aloud "I AM A LIPSTICK ADDICT". Generally when people get confused what shade of lipstick to pick, they usually pick a NUDE shade. But I pick a RED.

RED ADDICT

Today's post is a swatch post for Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in SPOTLIGHT RED


 I already have a detailed review of Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick. You can read it here





Its a pretty Cherry Red shade with Blue undertones. Shades like this glamorise your entire look (and makes your teeth look whiter sssshhhhhh). Its smooth to apply and gives Matte finish. It gives the classic old hollywood charm to your look. 
It's a HIT for me. RED and that too a MATTE RED !!! Need I say more *wink*
Do comment below and let me know which is your PERFECT RED !!!
Also do let me know your favourite shade from Wet 'n' Wild Mega last range.
I will see you guys soon, on a new day with a fresh new post. Till then keep smiling and wear red !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3