Friday 8 May 2015

Elianto Eyeshadow Collection : GREEN, BRONZE and GREY

hey beauties... Welcome !!!

I have been blogging from quite a long time now and in these years I have collected lot of makeup products from many brands. From the time I started blogging, probably my first eyeshadows were from a brand called ELIANTO
 Elianto
If you have been following my blog, you probably must be knowing how much I love Elianto eyeshadows. I use it in my tutorials most of the tme. They are affordable and of great quality.
I wanted to share with you my Elianto eyeshadow collection from quite a long time and even I have got some requests from you guys for sharing it. So I have decided to share my Elianto eyeshadow collection with you guys.

Love these colours <3 <3

As you can see, I have 4 10 shadows empty palettes from Elianto. You can buy it HERE
Today I will be sharing all my GREEN, BRONZE and GREY shades with you guys.



Pearl Shine Shadow in CELADON GREEN : This is a GRAYISH GREEN shade with a SHEEN

Pearl Shine Shadow in PARROT GREEN : A lovely BRIGHT GREEN shade with a SHEEN

Pearl Shine Shadow in NILE GREEN : A MINTY shade with a SHEEN

Lustre Shadow in OLIVE GREEN (Renamed as GREEN SPIRIT) : A DARK OLIVE GREEN shade with SHIMMER. Buy it HERE

Madigra Shadow in RESIN BROWN : A SHIMMERY GOLDEN shade. Buy it HERE

Lustre Shadow in MOCHA BROWN: A SHIMMERY DARK BROWNISH BRONZE shade.
Buy it HERE

Lustre Shadow in SUNLIGHT COPPER : A SHIMMERY LIGHT COPPER shade.
Buy it HERE

Sheen Shadow in SUGAR BROWN : A lovely BRONZE shade with PEARLY finish. Lighter and less shimmery than MOCHA BROWN.
Buy it HERE

Safari Shadow in PEARL GREY : Very SHIMMERY SILVER shade. Can give a bit of fall out.
Buy it HERE

Luscious Shadow in SILVER GREY : Extremely SPARKLY GREY shade. Gives lots of fall out and not as dark as it seems in the pan

Well guys this completes swatches from my first palette. Hope its helpful for you. I tried to mention "to buy" links of shadows I found online. 

Do comment below and let me know your favourite shades. 
I will do post for rest of my palettes soon, so stay tuned. 
See you guys later, till then stay bright and happy, cause you totally worth it !!

2 comments:

  1. One of my first makeup products are from Elianto as well when I first started. :)
    They really do have a huge selections of eyeshadow. I'm always left baffled on what to choose if I browse over there. Pretty good sheen as well. I don't know why I haven't been buying much from them anymore. Used to even use their skincare set and shampoos.

    AshchroniclesBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get overwhelmed when I enter elianto counters...never tried their skin care, howz it?

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3