Thursday 13 August 2015

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher in PEACHY KEEN HEART

hey beauties.... WELCOME !!!
I have raved about Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Bronzer in SUMMER OF LOVE here
Today's post is a review of Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher in PEACHY KEEN HEART.




PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY




  • This blusher comes in a HEART shaped cardboard box. Its quite bulky and hence not travel friendly at all. I feel the cardboard is kind of fragile and hence making the product inside prone to breakage.
  • It retails for RM 39 at makeuprevolution.my
SWATCH TIME


As you can see from the image above, this blusher beholds three shades of colors.
You can either use the 3shades separately or swirl all the shades together for a lovely PEACHY glow


VERDICT


  • Gives a PEACHY GOLDEN glow.
  • Its has sparkles, making the blusher shimmery and hence calling for a light hand application.
  • Easily blendable
  • Packaging is bulky so not travel friendly
  • Prone to breakage
Over all I like this product as it serves my purpose of a peachy glowy skin. If you are looking for a SPECIAL OCCASION blusher then this is perfect for you. Its shimmery yet gives your skin that festive glow.
Have you guys tried this product? Or any other product from I Heart Makeup range? Do comment below and let me know your views.
See you guys soon with a new post. Till then keep shining cause you totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Arpita, I nominated you for an award! Check it out! Thank you for following, reading and commenting on my blog! Please remember there are no obligations on my behalf for you to do this and I would not be offended whatsoever if you choose not to.
    Here's the link;

    https://fiercepaint.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/blog-awards-2/

    You are amazing! A mom and a beauty blogger! Awesome!!! Stay gorgeous!!!

    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hari...thank you so much :) I would surely do the post soon....thanks again

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3