Wednesday 7 March 2018

Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Review and Swatches

hey beauties...Being a lipstick addict I always get gravitated to try out new lip colours. Among all liquid lipsticks I own, I love Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams. I always wanted to try out the Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams which are considered the closest dupe to the Nyx Lip Creams but quite an affordable version.
Recently when Miss Claire was launched at Nykaa.com, I immediately ordered few of the Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams. So let's find out more about these beauties.





 PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY


  • The packaging does remind me of the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream. The Lip Cream comes in a transparent tube with the shade number on the base.
  • A doe-foot applicator is attached to the cap, which picks the right amount of product and helps to apply the lip cream smoothly on the lips 
  • Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream retails for Rs 295 at Nykaa.com HERE
SWATCH TIME

58 : A beautiful brownish-nude shade. Perfect for everyday wear.

35: A lovely Carrot-red shade. Perfect for day time glam look

45 : A red with pink undertones. Kind of a bold rosy shade. A lovely shade for ethnic day. 

52: A gorgeous Violet-pink shade. Wear this shade with just a winged eye-liner and mascara. It can glamorise your look instantly.

VERDICT


  • A wide range of shades for all. 
  • Smooth application. Doesn't settle on the fine lines on my lips.
  • Creamy texture and feels very light on lips.
  • Sleek packaging makes it travel-friendly.
  • Very pigmented.
  • Has a beautiful Matte finish.
  • Affordable.
  • The stay-on power is very good. It stays for a good 5hrs with food and drinks.
  • The only con for me is sometimes (emphasising "sometimes" )I find it a bit drying if I don't moisturise my lips properly prior to its application
 Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams are a hit for me cause you get high-end quality product at such affordable price.
Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream range.

See you guys in my next post. Till then go glam, cause you totally worth it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3